Reserve at Spanos Park | Stockton CA
The Reserve at Spanos Park, a one-of-a-kind golf experience located in Stockton, California. Our course boasts a renowned links-style golf course designed by Andy Raugust. With vistas of Mt. Diablo as a backdrop, our course is the ideal place to take in a sunrise or sunset as you play through our unique golf experience. In addition to the high quality of the design, visitors to our course also enjoy spotting the wildlife on our grounds, mainly the blue herons and egrets that call our course home. From our challenging layout, with five sets of tees measuring from 5294 yards to 7300 yards, to our elegantly-adorned banquet facility and first-rate service, The Reserve at Spanos Park—featured in “Best of San Joaquin Magazine 2021, 2022” and rated 4.5 stars in Golf Digest’s “Places to Play”—is an exceptional venue for a round of unforgettable golf for all who visit, from the rookies to the seasoned pros. The Reserve at Spanos Park was one of six venues to host the Regional Qualifying for 2018 Division 1 Men’s Golf National Championship & the NCAA Division 1 Tournament in 2018 and 2022 + multiple National Qualifiers for NCGA. At The Reserve at Spanos Park, golf events are our specialty. Whether you are planning a small golf outing or a full field shotgun, allow our experienced PGA golf professionals to assist with every detail.
Total Course Yardage: 5,294-7,082
Tournaments 7 Days A Week: Yes
Tournament Scoring Included: Scoring included for groups over 72 players
Food and Beverage: Yes
Shuttle Carts: No
Rental Clubs: Yes
Driving Range: Yes
Banquet Space: Yes
Custom Scorecards Available: Yes
Day of Facilitator: Yes
- Best greens in Stockton
- New carts in 2023
- 170 person tournament / banquet room
6301 W. Eight Mile Road, Stockton, CA 95219
Use our free tournament budget calculator to find out how much your tournament might cost.
Golf fundraising & tournament packages
Tournament Planning & Advice
Tournament Planning and advice from our experts
Growing up in a family business in Clarksburg, CA Rebecca learned at a young age how important it was in building relationships and connecting with people. She ultimately found her true passion in events while working for the Sacramento River Cats in 2001 while producing and executing large festivals, concerts and events. With her passion for creating and executing innovative, detailed, and memorable events she started working for Morton Golf, LLC in Sacramento in 2009 and was a part of that team for 13 years as the Special Events Sales Director.
When you ask Rebecca what her best accomplishment and passion are her answer is simple. Her family, especially her daughter Riley. Riley is a senior in high school and is looking forward to continuing her education and sport by being a part of University of Tennesse, Martin as a DIV 1 NCAA Equestrian Athlete. Go Skyhawks!
Rebecca loves to travel with her husband Gary and can be found anywhere near an ocean and on the beach with a good bottle of wine. First place to look is Kauai, HI.
- My Favorite Musical Artist is? Garth Brooks
- My Favorite Quote or Famous Saying: Failure is not the opposite of success, it is a part of it.
- Number of Years in the Golf Industry? 15
- I am originally from? Clarksburg, CA
- My Favorite Hobby when I am not working? Traveling and watching my daughter compete as an Equestrian Athlete. Go SKYHAWKS!
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be? Michael Jordan
- #1 Thing on my Bucket List is: RVing across the United States, with no plan just drive!
- The best thing about working at a golf course is? THE VIEW at any time of the day
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is: Helping the tournament director get from the idea of hosting the tournament to buttoning up all the details and watching the success of the event
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host: Over communicate to all that is part of the event. There is never enough communication!
(209) 477-4653 x1004
I was born and raised in Stockton, CA. I graduated from California State University, Stanislaus in Fall 2023 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Studies. I have been with Touchstone Golf since May 2022, working as a Shop Attendant at The Reserve at Spanos Park. I have been in the golf industry for 2+ years, previously working in equipment and retail sales in San Diego, CA. I was just recently promoted to Golf Operations Manager at The Reserve in January, and I am excited to utilize my communication skills, education, and golf knowledge to continue my career in this amazing industry.
- My favorite musical artist: Drake.
- My favorite quote or famous saying: “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” - Wayne Gretzky
- I am originally from: Stockton, CA
- Favorite movie of all time: Forest Gump.
- My favorite hobby when I am not working: Working out, podcasts, watching TV, spending time with family, and golf.
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: Kobe Bryant.
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: Travel the world.
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance I would shop at: Amazon.
- The best thing about working at a golf course is: Being so close to the game and the relationships that are fostered through golf.
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is: Helping people’s plans come to fruition.
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host: Plan accordingly and visualize what a successful tournament looks like.
Event Space Descriptions
Large, double sided driving range with enough stalls for your entire tournament and boasts a nice putting, chipping green along with practice bunkers. Night lit range offers grass tees, golf shop, and food and beverage. Download the AccuRange App, which details yardage to the 11 target greens.
Tournament Pavilion or Awards Banquet
The climate controlled Mt. Diablo room has seating for 180 guests and is located in its own private area across form the clubhouse right next to the driving range. Private Bathrooms, open deck overlooking the 10th teebox, and circle pull up drive makes this a wonderful end of the day gathering spot for your awards banquet.
Cart Staging Area
Carts can be staged in front of the golf shop towards their assigned holes or we can stage the carts in rows on the back tee of the driving range to keep everyone together.
Our multi-functional clubhouse features a fully-stocked Pro Shop, Accents Bar and Grille, and a wrap-around patio providing gorgeous views of one of the course's many lakes and beautiful sunsets. Within the clubhouse, you will find an intimate event space, ideal for hosting 30 to 80 guests. Two additional rooms are available as dressing areas for a bride, groom, and wedding parties, or as staging areas for other special events. The relaxed atmosphere of the clubhouse makes it the perfect spot to meet before or after a round, or for hosting a small group of friends, family, or clientele.