Blue Rock Springs Golf Course | Vallejo CA
Blue Rock Springs features 2 Championship 18-hole courses. The West course, originally designed by Joe Mortara Sr. and Jack Fleming, opened in 1941. In 2006 Robert Muir Graves enhanced the design. The course has a traditional layout distinguished by its tree-lined fairways and inviting greens. The West course is very playable and well-suited for every level of player. Designed by Robert Muir Graves, the East course opened in 1993 and is the newer of the layouts with sweeping views of the North Bay and Mt. Tamalpais in Marin County. With several elevation changes and greens protected by sand bunkers, the East course can be challenging. In addition to the golf courses, Blue Rock includes a full-service clubhouse, including golf shop, a banquet space for 100 people, the Rock Café, practice facility with 32 grass or mat hitting stalls, and 3 practice putting/chipping greens. Blue Rock Springs is the perfect locations for fundraising golf tournaments, company outings, travelling groups, or just a group of friends looking for a great place to play. With 2 courses to choose from we can truly make your event better than anywhere else around. With years of experience our staff will exceed your expectations. Our goal when meeting with you is to figure out how we can make your job easier, and the entire process seamless. We want you to enjoy your event, let us handle everything else.
Total Course Yardage: 6162 East Course - 6014 West Course
Tournaments 7 Days A Week: Yes
Tournament Scoring Included: Yes
Food and Beverage: Yes
Bunkers: 45 East - 45 West
Shuttle Carts: Yes
Rental Clubs: Yes
Driving Range: Yes
Banquet Space: Yes
Custom Scorecards Available: Yes
Day of Facilitator: Yes
- 36 Hole of Championship Golf
- Breathtaking Views of the San Francisco Bay
- Banquet Facility overlooking the West Course
655 Columbus Parkway, Vallejo, CA 94591
Use our free tournament budget calculator to find out how much your tournament might cost.
Golf fundraising & tournament packages
Tournament Planning & Advice
Tournament Planning and advice from our experts
Growing up I never would have thought I would end up working in the golf industry. As a kid my dream was always to become a professional baseball player. Sports have always been my passion and something that always brought joy to my life. I made a run trying to make baseball my career path playing up through college at the Division II level, but it ultimately wasn’t in the cards. My first consistent paying job was working carts at Lake Chabot Golf Course, this was the place that made me realize that I wanted to work in the golf industry. I have worked my way up taking in as much information and advice as I can. My goal when helping with tournaments and events is to do all I can to make them successful.
- My Favorite Athlete or Team is? Steph Curry
- My Favorite Quote or Famous Saying: “We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” - Aristotle
- Number of Years in the GolfColusa, California. United States Industry? 4
- I am originally from? • Fairfield, California
- My Favorite Hobby when I am not working? Enjoying sports (baseball, basketball, football)
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be? Klay Thompson
- #1 Thing on my Bucket List is... Go see a baseball game at Wrigley Field
- The best thing about working at a golf course is? The different people you meet and interact with on a daily basis, as well as the ability to go and play so many other courses in the area
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is...Helping the Tournament Coordinator make their event successful and fun for everyone
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host: Always be in communication, you can never update the people helping you enough
Event Space Descriptions
Our driving range holds up to 40 golfers at a time hitting off mats, and more when the grass hitting area is open on Friday - Sunday. The full length range is the perfect spot to practice, or just warm-up before your round. The range offers a chipping green and large practice putting green, as well as a limited food options and a full bar.
Tournament Pavilion or Awards Banquet
Our Sunset Room is located on the second floor of our Clubhouse overlooking the 9th and 10th holes of the West Course. With seating for 100+ people it is the perfect location for any post tournament awards dinner or reception. With additional space outside for our BBQ, portable bar, and buffet we can customize any event to fit your needs.
Cart Staging Area
With 36 holes we have a number of different golf cart staging areas. We can stage the cart perfectly just outside the clubhouse for easy access for golfers. We can also utilize the large area behind the hitting stalls at the driving range which makes for ease if teeing off on our East Course. Carts are staged neatly with customized player names in front, scorecards, and sand bottles. Your golfers will feel like a VIP as they start their round.
Our 2 story Clubhouse has a full service Golf Shop handling club repairs, re-gripping, and custom club fittings along with the newest in Merchandise from all the top brands. Café Rock is located right next to the Golf Shop and offers breakfast and lunch, and a full bar menu. On sunny days enjoy the outdoor patio with seating and umbrellas.
2 great 18-hole golf courses. Very well maintained, semi-challenging with great views!
I love this place, just perfect!
We all had a great time! The Cafe was great after the round.
Slowskis Golf Club