Mojave Resort Golf Club | Laughlin NV
Mojave Resort Golf Club is considered the premier layout in the Tri-State area. Our nearly 7,000 yard championship course is conveniently located right next to the Avi Resort and Casino on the picturesque banks of the Colorado River and just minutes from downtown Laughlin, NV. Designed by experienced golf architects Lee Schmidt and Brian Curly, the lush Mojave layout is routed through the lowlands of the banks of the Colorado River. Wide fairways, wind-shaped sand dunes, beautiful natural landscaping and a richly green course set against Desert Mountains. Whether you are a highly skilled golfer or the occasional weekend player, Mojave Resort has everything a player is looking for on and off the course.
Total Course Yardage: 6,939
Tournaments 7 Days A Week: Yes
Tournament Scoring Included: Yes
Food and Beverage: Yes
Shuttle Carts: No
Rental Clubs: Yes
Driving Range: Yes
Banquet Space: Yes
Custom Scorecards Available: Yes
Day of Facilitator: Yes
- Mojave Resort Golf Club has two very scenic and challenging finishing holes. Hole 17 is a par 3, that although it can be considered shorter in length, the tee shot requires an all carry shot to an angulation green on the other side. Hole 18 is a par 4 that depending on which set of tee boxes a player chooses, will require two shots over water to finish up their round
9905 Aha Macav Parkway, Laughlin, NV 89029
Use our free tournament budget calculator to find out how much your tournament might cost.
Golf fundraising & tournament packages
Tournament Planning & Advice
Tournament Planing and advice form our experts
Lorence has been working in the golf business for 12 years starting with his first job out of school at a golf course in Palm Desert, CA. After graduating high school, Lorence attended and play on the golf team at Riverside Community College. From there he attended the Professional Golfers Career College in Temecula, CA and received an A.A. Degree in Golf Business. Born and raised in the Tri-State area, Lorence provides excellent customer service to not only the local players and event, but also to a variety of different events and tournaments throughout each year.
- My Favorite Quote or Famous Saying? • "Ride her till she bucks ya..or you don’t ride at all."
- My Favorite City in the World? • Las Vegas
- Number of Years in the Golf Industry? • 12
- I am originally from? • Needles, California
- Favorite Sports Movie of All-Time? • Tin Cup
- My Favorite Hobby when I am not working? • Darts and anything sports related
- #1 Thing on my Bucket List is... • Travel to Europe
- The best thing about working at a golf course is? • The best thing about working at a golf course is that I do not consider it working as I enjoy just about every aspect of the business.
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is... • Solving problems that occur even before, during and after the event.
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host. • I try to make the process as simple yet productive as possible. My goal is for each tournament, the chairman and players only worry is how they play on the golf course. Everything else will be handled in the appropriate manner to make sure each event is a success!