Presidio Golf Course | San Francisco CA
The prestigious Presidio Golf Course opened for public play in 1995 and has quickly gained a reputation as one of the nation’s top public courses. Located just minutes from downtown San Francisco, this 18-hole course plays 6,500 yards of challenging golf winding through beautiful Eucalyptus and Monterey Pine trees in The City’s trademark hills.
Total Course Yardage: 6,481 from the Black Tees
Tournaments 7 Days A Week: Yes
Tournament Scoring Included: Yes
Food and Beverage: Yes
Shuttle Carts: Yes
Rental Clubs: Yes
Driving Range: Yes
Banquet Space: Yes
Custom Scorecards Available: Yes
Day of Facilitator: Yes
- Originally designed by Robert Wood Johnstone, the course was expanded in 1910 by Johnstone in collaboration with William McEwan, and then was redesigned and lengthened by the British firm of Fowler & Simpson in 1921.
- We have 7 PGA Class A Pros that work on property, which is more than most 18 hole golf facilities
- It is a very challenging golf course where the only flat lies you will get are on the tee boxes.
300 Finley Road, San Francisco, CA 94129
(415) 561-4661 ext. 207
Use our free tournament budget calculator to find out how much your tournament might cost.
Tournament Planning & Advice
Tournament Planing and advice form our experts
I was born in the Philippines and moved to the US in 1984 with my family. I lived in NJ for 7 years and moved to SF after High School. I worked in the F&B Industry for over 24 years. I worked every position possible in restaurants and bars for years. I managed restaurants and bars in SF for over 12 years. I was hired as F&B Director at Presidio Golf Course in 2014. In 2017, I was given the opportunity to move to the Golf side and coordinate tournaments. I went into tournament sales within the next year and have been here since.
- My Favorite Quote or Famous Saying? • Fall down 7 times, stand up 8.
- My Favorite City in the World? • San Francisco
- Number of Years in the Golf Industry? • 6
- I am originally from? • The Philippines
- Favorite Sports Movie of All-Time? • Tin Cup
- My favorite bobby when I am not working? • Golfing
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be? • Charles Barkley
- #1 Thing on my bucket list? • Golf trip to Scotland
- The best thing about working at a golf course is? • Being around other golfers
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is... • Seeing a smile on my client’s face on the day of the tournament, knowing that everything is taken cared of.
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host. • Listen to what I have to say and ALWAYS take my advice.