Lake Chabot Golf Course | Oakland CA
Situated in the Oakland Hills with stunning panoramic views of downtown and Bay Bridge, Lake Chabot Golf Course offers 27 holes of pristine playing conditions – including a par 6, 667-yard finishing hole. A favorite of local golf enthusiasts since 1923, Lake Chabot just recently received extensive course and property improvements that have taken our course to the next level. Notably, a complete remodel of the property’s Spanish-style clubhouse was done, including an upgrade to the Chabot Café. Whether you’re planning a corporate outing, charity fundraiser or just a fun day of golf with friends, we pride ourselves on delivering flawlessly-executed golf tournaments and outings that exceeds all your expectations.
Total Course Yardage: 6,006
Tournaments 7 Days A Week: Yes
Tournament Scoring Included: No
Food and Beverage: Yes
Shuttle Carts: Yes
Rental Clubs: Yes
Driving Range: Yes
Banquet Space: Yes
Custom Scorecards Available: Yes
Day of Facilitator: No
- Only Par 6 west of the Mississippi
- Tucked away gem in the Oakland Hills
- Scenic Views of the SF Bay and Chabot Regional Park
11450 Golf Links Road, Oakland, CA 94605
Use our free tournament budget calculator to find out how much your tournament might cost.
Tournament Planning & Advice
Tournament Planing and advice form our experts
- My Favorite Quote or Famous Saying? • Face Everything And Rise
- My Favorite City in the World? • Bahia de Los Angeles, Baja
- Number of Years in the Golf Industry? • 6
- I am originally from? (city, state, or country) • California City, California
- Favorite Sports Movie of All-Time? • Fighting with my Family
- My Favorite Hobby when I am not working? • Professional Wrestling
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be? • Walt Disney
- #1 Thing on my Bucket List is... • Travel the World
- The best thing about working at a golf course is? (20 words or less) • Seeing how golf impacts everyone’s lives differently.
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is... • Seeing everyone enjoy their day on the course.
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host 20 words or less. • Communication is Key.
Event Space Descriptions
A short walk from the clubhouse, our newly renovated driving range gives players of all skill levels a place to practice. The range is conveniently surrounded by two supreme practice greens and easy access to the clubhouse for your golfers food and Beverage needs.
Tournament Pavilion or Awards Banquet
Located inside the historic Lake Chabot Clubhouse, The Lounge provides a cozy space for group gatherings. A full service bar and talented kitchen staff are the cherry on top.
Cart Staging Area
Our friendly Outside Service Staff strives to provide superior service to all guests. Carts, equipped with custom Lake Chabot scorecard are conveniently staged next to the first tee box. Your golfers will feel like a VIP as they start their round.
The Spanish-style clubhouse was recently renovated, including an upgrade to the Chabot Cafe. The improvements give the clubhouse an abundance of space, which can handle large groups of people with ease.
Ross was very accommodating with organizing the days events for our large group. The staff was friendly and marshalls were helpful on the golf course. The course and weather were excellent as well. We will be back.
The only thing that could have added to our tournament experience is Carlotta at the Hill House. She is great entertainment and cooks a delicious burger as well. Thank you again to the staff at Lake Chabot.