Grey Rock Golf Club | Austin TX
Sitting just south of downtown Austin where the city meets the Texas hill country lies Grey Rock Golf Club. At almost 6400 yards we are the perfect golf course for all skill levels. Whether you’re planning a corporate outing, charity fundraiser or just an enjoyable day of golf with friends, we pride ourselves on delivering flawlessly-executed golf tournaments and outings that exceed your expectations at every turn. Our extensive experience has allowed us to develop the strategies, processes, people, networks, and resources required to help you plan golf tournaments in a truly effective way.
Total Course Yardage: 6,378
Tournaments 7 Days A Week: Yes
Tournament Scoring Included: Yes
Food and Beverage: Yes
Shuttle Carts: Yes
Rental Clubs: Yes
Driving Range: Yes
Banquet Space: Yes
Custom Scorecards Available: Yes
Day of Facilitator: Yes
- Proximity to Downtown Austin
- Pristine playing conditions
- Scenic Hill Country
7401 Highway 45, Austin, TX 78739
Use our free tournament budget calculator to find out how much your tournament might cost.
Golf fundraising & tournament packages
Tournament Planning & Advice
Tournament Planning and advice from our experts
Nate has been in the Golf Industry for over 18 years. He was offered his first golf course position while he was in high school as a Guest Services worker and has never looked back. He has been involved in nearly every integral part of golf course operations, because of this he is someone that can help facilitate an event smoothly and professionally.
- My Favorite Quote or Famous Saying? "There may be people who have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do - and I believe that." – Derek Jeter
- My Favorite City in the World? Key West
- Number of Years in the Golf Industry? 18
- I am originally from? Nebraska
- My Favorite Hobby when I am not working? Anything outdoors
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be? Warren Buffett
- #1 Thing on my Bucket List is... Attend an MLB game at every stadium.
- The best thing about working at a golf course is? Perfectly manicured grass and greenery
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is...The feeling of accomplishment when the event is a success.
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host: Get as much help as you can. There are always unexpected things that arise.
Event Space Descriptions
Our driving range is located just steps away from our beautiful clubhouse with easy access for your golfers Food and Beverage needs. We have room for over 50 players to warm up prior to their round. With ample room it makes the perfect space for registration tables and much much more.
Tournament Pavilion or Awards Banquet
Our private pavilion is connected to our clubhouse overlooking the 18th hole. Just steps away from our event stage and scoreboards your golfers will feel like they are the true guest of honor at your event. With easy access to the bar and grill inside it gives you the perfect spot to wrap up perfect day.
Cart Staging Area
Our cart staging area is located right next to the driving range for a perfect one stop shop. Carts will be staged with tees, coolers and all custom printed materials. Your golfers will feel like a VIP as they start their round.
Our clubhouse sits just off the 18th hole in between beautiful oak trees. Rather it's before the round or after we have everything you and your guest may need with our state of the art gear in the pro shop or from our full service bar.
We have held our Team Luke Hope for Minds Golf Tournament at Grey Rock Golf Club for 7 years and each year our tournament is more successful! It is a great course and a wonderful place to raise money for our nonprofit. In 2017, we raised over $75,000. I highly recommend it!
Team Luke Hope for Minds