Apache Wells Country Club | Mesa AZ
Apache Wells Country Club is located in the beautiful desert, southwest of Mesa, Arizona. Featuring 18 holes of golf, Apache Wells also provides a full practice facility including driving range, practice greens, and a short game area. Completed in 2009, the clubhouse offers a full service golf shop, bar & grill, and banquet hall. The par 71, 6100 yard layout features five par 5's and six par 3's making for a fair and enjoyable test of golf. Whether you're planning a corporate or charity event our experienced staff will provide an exciting and successful day.
Total Course Yardage: 6,038
Tournaments 7 Days A Week: From May through September
Tournament Scoring Included:
Food and Beverage: Yes
Shuttle Carts: No
Rental Clubs: Yes
Driving Range: Yes
Banquet Space: Yes
Custom Scorecards Available: Yes
Day of Facilitator: Yes
- Mountain Views
- Playable for all skill levels
- 275 Person Banquet Hall
5601 E. Hermosa Vista Drive, Mesa, AZ 85215
Use our free tournament budget calculator to find out how much your tournament might cost.
Tournament Planning & Advice
Tournament Planning and advice from our experts
Marketing & Membership Director(480) 830-4725
- My Favorite Team is? Patriots
- My favorite music type: 90s Country
- My favorite city in the world: Boston
- I am originally from: Boston, Massachusetts
- Favorite movie of all time: 50 First Dates
- My favorite hobby when I am not working: Hiking
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: Drew Barrymore
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: Skydiving
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance it would be at: Jet Blue
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is... Working with non-profits to raise money for their organization
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host is... Be organized and communicate
Event Space Descriptions
Very large driving range right next to the club house and cart stagging area. Along with the practice putting green directly in front of the pro shop and a chipping green a few steps from the range. The perfect place to dial in every part of your game before the first tee.
Tournament Pavilion or Awards Banquet
We offer two options for scoring, along with food and drinks after your tournament. Choose our Banquet Hall wich seats over 300 guests or our patio over looking the 9th green and fairway, What a view! Either option will be a great choice and will be perfect place to end your day on the course.
Cart Staging Area
Your carts will be ready to go in front of the golf shop, complete with scorecards, coolers, USB ports, sand bottles, name and starting hole signs. Your golfers will feel like a VIP as they start their round.
Apache Wells has everything you need to enjoy a fantastic day on the course. Great golf, Great drinks and an awsome menu!!!
Great golf course. Wonderful staff. Beautiful setting.
Good golf course and staff. Very well maintained.
Good playing course. Challenging and in good condition. All the staff was very pleasant and helpful. Enjoyable day.