Bennett Valley Golf Course | Santa Rosa CA
Bennett Valley Golf Course (BVGC) opened in 1969 and is located at the base of Bennett Peak, where Matanzas Creek meanders throughout the tree-lined course. Native oak, redwood, and pine trees enhance the course’s beauty and create a classic, natural setting. The par 72, 6,500-yard course (from the tips) is considered one of the best maintained in the area. BVGC also features a driving range with both natural grass and artificial mats, as well as a large practice putting green. BVGC prides itself on personalized service for each and every guest. Whether you are a local "regular" or a visitor to this great city, you will be treated as if you are family at Bennett Valley. Golf outings from 16 to 144 players love the challenge of our course, yet it still provides a family-friendly and fun element for beginning golfers! With competitive rates and a community location, Bennett Valley is the perfect golf "escape" from busy city life.
Total Course Yardage: 6,500
Tournaments 7 Days a Week: Yes
Tournament Scoring Included: Yes
Food & Beverage: Yes
Shuttle Carts: No
Rental Clubs: Yes
Driving Range: Yes
Banquet Space: YES!
Custom Cart Signage & Scorecards Available: Yes
Day of Facilitator: No, but our Golf Pro Shop and Food & Beverage Team are available to assist through every aspect of your day!
- Best maintained course in the area.
- Player-friendly course, great for all skill levels.
- Experienced team of golf and event professionals.
- Driving Range
- BV Event Center
- Cart Stagging Area
- Putting Green
3328 Yulupa Ave. Santa Rosa, CA 95405
Use our free tournament budget calculator to find out how much your tournament might cost.
Golf fundraising & tournament packages
Tournament Planning & Advice
Tournament Planning and advice from our experts
Director of Sales & Marketing
I am married to an amazing man and have two grown sons, Darren and Mason. We have an adorable English bulldog, Reggie and a Maine coon cat, Hemi. I enjoy spending time outdoors; hiking, golfing, playing softball, and spending time with my family and friends. I surround myself with positive things and people and avoid negative people and things at all costs. I am proud of 27 years in the hospitality industry, 26 of which I was a guest services hotel manager followed by 20+ years as Director of Sales at a resort hotel and event property in Sonoma County. In July 2022, I joined the team at Bennett Valley Golf Course, and we opened and rebranded the restaurant and event space, now known as Iron and Vine.
- My favorite musical artist: too many to name!! I am in awe of Lady Gaga, Lauren Daigle, Lenny Kravitz, Coldplay, Joe Satriani, Kings of Leon. The list goes on!
- My favorite quote or famous saying: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Wayne Gretzky.
- My favorite city in the world: I am not a fan of the city. I like open spaces and clear air.
- Number of Years in the Golf Industry? Less than 1. And so excited!!!
- I am originally from: born in Palo Alto, CA. California-born and bred.
- Favorite movie of all time: Facing the Giants or Can't Buy me Love.
- My favorite hobby when I am not working: Ballroom Dancing and Golf. Spending time with my incredible husband, my two sons, and the awesome people I collect!
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be: Abraham Lincoln
- No. 1 thing on my bucket list is: I think there should be a new bucket list item every year! My most recent bucket list item was to trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu with my 21-year-old son in August 2022!
- If I had a gift card with an unlimited balance I would shop at: I hate shopping. However, if I have to choose it would be Amazon only because you can get almost ANYTHING you need, even Jeep parts!
- My Favorite Athlete or Team is? The nicest person I have met at a golf tournament is Steve Bono. He and his wife are incredibly sweet people!
- The best thing about working at a golf course is? The vibe.....People of all ages out on the course for different reasons. The way the sunlight shines over the course. The outdoor aspect.
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is... Seeing the new ideas that make a golf tournament stand out from others. I also love the energy pre-tournament.
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host: Treat it like a business. Budget is important. Don’t lose your players and sponsors once you have gotten them involved. This is the way your tournament can grow every year and develop the strong image you are looking for!