Painted Dunes Golf Club | El Paso TX
Painted Dunes Desert Golf Course in El Paso, Texas was designed by architects Ken Dye and Jeffrey Brauer. This spectacular golf course offers 27-holes of championship style golf. Painted Dunes has received accolades from Golf Digest, Texas Golfer, the United States Golf Association (USGA) and the Dallas Morning News as being one of the preeminent golf facilities in Texas and the Southwest. Undulating greens and rolling hills make finesse and good aim imperative on the course. This championship layout rewards those individuals who can manage their golf game around the penalties that lay in wait for the careless golfer. Carved out of the Chihuahan Desert, the East, West and North courses at Painted Dunes sit at the foothills of the Franklin Mountains and offer the scenic beauty of native foliage and desert wildlife.
Total Course Yardage: 10,385
Tournaments 7 Days A Week: Yes
Tournament Scoring Included: Yes
Food and Beverage: Yes
Shuttle Carts: No
Rental Clubs: Yes
Driving Range: Yes
Banquet Space: Yes
Custom Scorecards Available: Yes
Day of Facilitator: Yes
- Championship Style Course
- Newly Renovated Bunkers
- Unique Desert Course
12000 McCombs, El Paso, TX 79934
Use our free tournament budget calculator to find out how much your tournament might cost.
Golf fundraising & tournament packages
Tournament Planning & Advice
Tournament Planning and advice from our experts
Event Sales & Marketing Director
Joseph D Saenz is a Sales & Marketing Director with 5 years’ experience at Painted Dunes Golf Course. Joseph specializes in Marketing & Special events like weddings, corportate events and birthday parties. He was born and raised in El Paso, TX. Joseph’s professional philosophy is to expand his expertise while contributing to society and learning new skills. He is inspired by his daughter and son. In his free time Joseph likes going to the gym, hiking with his dog, playing video games and riding his motorcycle in and out of town.
- My Favorite Athlete or Team is? • Any Texas Team
- My Favorite Quote or Famous Saying? If there ISN’T anything you can do about it then don’t worry about it, if there IS something you can do about about it then don’t worry about it.
- My Favorite City in the World? New York
- Number of Years in the Golf Industry? • 3
- I am originally from? • El Paso, TX
- Favorite Sports Movie of All-Time? • The Blind Side
- My Favorite Hobby when I am not working? • Dancing
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be? • Nikola Tesla
- #1 Thing on my Bucket List is... • To see the world!
- The best thing about working at a golf course is? • Helping clients accomplish their visions and goals.
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is... • Seeing a company or an organization breathe a sigh of relief when I tell them we have it all covered
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host. • Make your tournament unique so that it stands out. Ask me about my ideas, I can help!
Event Space Descriptions
Our driving range is equipped with stands for clubs, seating and water stations making it a welcomed warm-up area for your tournament players. We can easily set up great pyramid displays for a big wow factor as your players walk from the nearby clubhouse where food and drinks are waiting for your golfers to enjoy.
Tournament Pavilion or Awards Banquet
Cart Staging Area
Carts can be staged beside the clubhouse or on the green lawn for larger events. Lined up perfectly and equipped with scorecards, cart tags, and rules ready for players to tee off. Your golfers will feel like a VIP as they start their round.
The Dunes restaurant, bar & grill hosts up to 120 guests, built in sound system to announce winners after the tournament with a fully stocked bar and five televisions is a exactly what a tournament director needs.
Arwen is always very helpful and polite I will be bring the US Kids Tour back to this great venue in the spring!
U.S. Kids Tour
Painted Dunes hosted a great round of golf for everyone involved with our tournament.
American WaterWorks Association