Franklin Canyon Golf Course | Hercules CA
Franklin Canyon Golf Course is located in beautiful Hercules, California – just a short drive north of San Francisco. Nestled amongst gorgeous rolling hills, the course is lined with mature oaks and majestic gum trees, providing a stunning backdrop for any golf tournament. The 6,594-yard championship course was designed by legendary golf course architect Robert Muir Graves and features several tight dog legs, large undulating greens and two ponds. At Franklin Canyon Golf Course, we exceed our guests' expectations through our attention to detail, outstanding course conditions and professional service. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have!
Total Course Yardage: 6,594
Tournaments 7 Days A Week: 18
Tournament Scoring Included: Yes
Food and Beverage: Yes
Shuttle Carts: Yes
Rental Clubs: Yes
Driving Range: Yes
Banquet Space: Yes
Custom Scorecards Available: Yes
Day of Facilitator: Yes
- Located among rolling hillsides, mature oaks, and majestic gum trees
- Suitable for all skill levels
- 200 Person Banquet Space
Highway 4, Hercules, CA 94547
Use our free tournament budget calculator to find out how much your tournament might cost.
Golf fundraising & tournament packages
Tournament Planning & Advice
Tournament Planning and advice from our experts
Schedule a Tour
Regional Sales Director
Eric is the Northern California Director of Sales for Touchstone Golf. He started working as a Cart Assistant in 2011 and quickly moved up to Event Sales Manager. He's now responsible for booking golf tournaments at all Northern California Touchstone Golf Courses. His favorite part of the job is being a part of his client's special day. The smiles and memories he helps create are very rewarding and something he will always treasure.
- My Favorite Athlete or Team is? • Dallas Cowboys
- My Favorite Quote or Famous Saying? • "You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" Wayne Gretzky
- My Favorite City in the World? • San Francisco
- Number of Years in the Golf Industry? • 7 Years
- I am originally from? • Milpitas, California, United States
- Favorite Sports Movie of All-Time? • Happy Gilmore
- My Favorite Hobby when I am not working? • Going to Concerts
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be? • Brent Smith
- #1 Thing on my Bucket List is... • Go to Italy
- The best thing about working at a golf course is? • Golfing Benefits
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is... • Helping Plan the an event that raises money for a great cause
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host. • Do not stress and enjoy the day.
Event Space Descriptions
Along with the championship course, Franklin Canyon Golf Course offers first-rate practice/warmup facilities. Our large driving range is conveniently located next to the clubhouse and is equipped with 20 stalls for warming up. The seating and access to concessions makes this the perfect area to start your tournament.
Tournament Pavilion or Awards Banquet
Located just off the 18th green, the tournament pavilion at Franklin Canyon Golf Course is the perfect spot to conclude your golf tournament. With a sports bar atmosphere, the indoor space has seating for 100 guest and the connecting patio opens up even more space for guest.
Cart Staging Area
A fleet of carts will be at your disposal when you host your golf tournament at Franklin Canyon Golf Course. Carts will be pulled up and staged right behind the clubhouse lined up perfectly and equipped with scorecards, USB ports and sand bottles.
Franklin Canyon Golf Course offers a spacious clubhouse for guest to enjoy. The clubhouse features a pro shop stocked with all the latest gear, along with a bar and grill loaded with delicious food.
On behalf of the Mabuhay Golf Club, I just want to express my sincerest gratitude for the great service and experience we had during our recent golf tournament at Franklin Canyon. Your staff really knows what service is all about. Special mention goes to Eric and the Restaurant/Bar.
Having said that, I did not hesitate to request Eric to book another tournament for the club, not only for the year 2019 but 2020 as well.
I didn't go beyond because I really don't know if I can still play or not - not to mention if I am still alive. Nevertheless, I told him to book every year thereafter until I lay 6 feet under - haha.
I wish all other golf courses will do the same.
Once again, thank you very much and all the best to you and yours.