The Territory | Duncan OK
Tucked inside its gates, The Territory Golf & Country Club remains one of the few places left in Southwest Oklahoma still undisturbed by the hands of progress. Rolling hills and verdant pastures that look much as they did when the buffalo roamed free. Established in 2003, The Territory Golf & Country Club distinguishes itself as a brilliant mixture of leisure and luxury. The Territory, along with our 18 hole nationally recognized championship golf course, offers a high-quality venue for a variety of tournaments and events.
Total Course Yardage: 7,200
Tournaments 7 Days A Week: Yes
Tournament Scoring Included: Yes
Food and Beverage: Yes
Bunkers: 36 strategically placed
Shuttle Carts: Yes
Rental Clubs: Yes
Driving Range: Yes
Banquet Space: Yes
Custom Scorecards Available: Yes
Day of Facilitator: Yes
- Top 6 course in the state
- Stay and Play packages
- 11 acre practice facility
800 Territory Lane, Duncan, OK 73533
Use our free tournament budget calculator to find out how much your tournament might cost.
Golf fundraising & tournament packages
Tournament Planning & Advice
Tournament Planning and advice from our experts
Event Sales Director
Bre's introduction to the Golf industry began as a member of The Territory & Prairie House team in 2016. Since taking on her position as Event Sales Director, she has learned to organize and execute tournaments in a creative and efficient way for her clients. Bre enjoys working closely with her team to plan the perfect style of tournament or function to meet each clients needs.
- My Favorite Quote or Famous Saying? • Success doesn't come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.
- My Favorite City in the World? • San Francisco, CA
- Number of Years in the Golf Industry? • 2.5
- I am originally from? • Duncan, Oklahoma
- Favorite Sports Movie of All-Time? • Cool Runnings
- My Favorite Hobby when I am not working? • Gardening
- If I could have dinner with one famous person living or dead it would be? • Chris Farley
- #1 Thing on my Bucket List is... • Starting a non-profit
- The best thing about working at a golf course is? • Seeing all the changes from Season to Season.
- My Favorite part of the Tournament Planning Process is... • Making the Tournament Hosts Vision come to life
- Best Advice I can give a tournament host. • Live a little! Being different and adding a unique contest or station for your participants will always be remembered.
Event Space Descriptions
Our large Driving Range features multi-directional tee boxes and allows over 30 players to warm up at a time. Just a few paces from our increidble clubhouse providing easy access for your golfers Food and Beverage needs.
Tournament Pavilion or Awards Banquet
Our outdoor patio and bar surrounds our clubhouse and allows players to see live scoring updates. It overlooks the most beauitful views in all of Oklahoma. This is perfect place to end your day on the course.
Cart Staging Area
Carts will be staged right outside our Pro Shop. Perfectly arranged, each with a custom scorecard, Territory tees, USB ports, a cooler, and sand bottles! Your golfers will feel like a VIP as they start their round.
Overlooking the 18th hole, our Den and patio serve as a favorite gathering spot for golfers both before and after their event. Featuring a fully stocked bar, high top bar tables and comfortable furnishings, our Den & patio are the perfect place to unwind with your playing partners.
Beautiful facility. Bent grass greens are perfect. Very nice staff. Challenging course but worth the drive. $58 to play with a member.
Best course in SW OK. Very challenging. This place is out in the country and very peaceful with some great views. You can play in under 4 hours with a foursome. Course is very well maintained. Great food at my the prairie house. Awesome practice facility. The staff and members are very helpful and nice. This course is a must play in SW OK!
Union Pacific Railroad
My wife and I did the Stay and Play offer in the guest house and we had an excellent time. The accommodations, staff, and the golf were world class. One of the nicest courses I've played . . . and in 3 hours! No crowds. Outstanding. Definitely worth the trip from Denton. Can't wait to return soon.
ThyssenKrupp Elevators Americas